This office handles all probate matters such as petitions of probate of wills, petitions of administration, filing of wills, and change of name.

It is recommended that you obtain legal counsel for probate matters as law prohibits clerks from giving legal advice on such matters.

Probate forms may be obtained from the Secretary of the State's Office or at the link below:

 Probate Forms